As a New Patient you will be guided by our trained staff to experience Chiropractic as it should be.
Our goal is to do everything in our power to help you achieve your healthcare goals as quickly as possible. In order to do this, we have to get to the root of the problem so we can make the best treatment recommendations possible. A typical first visit will take approximately 30-45 minutes. Please wear comfortable clothes as we will be performing various physical tests depending on your complaint.
During your first visit, here are a few of the different questions you can expect:
- When did the pain start?
- Can you describe the pain?
- Where is the pain located?
- Did you start experiencing pain because of an injury?
- This may be one of the most important questions asked... What makes your pain worse? What makes your pain better?
You will receive:
- A brief New Patient orientation learning about the health benefits of Chiropractic care.
- Thorough History & Consultation with Dr. Andersen about your health and wellness
- Chiropractic, Orthopedic & Neurological examinations
- Counseling on Nutrition, Diet, Exercise, Sleeping and other daily habits you have
- You and Dr. Andersen will then build a Treatment Plan that is individualized for you and your needs